The Secret of People that Operate w/ Effortless Ease
Executive Coaching (1:1)
I started my life with everything a woman needs to be successful.
I went on to a prestigious bachelor's degree at a reputable university and also an equally prestigious master's degree.
But the business that crashed and the partner who betrayed led me to the loss of joy in life and to automatic action for many years.
I ended up feeling sorry for myself when I started dwelling in the Wellbeing worlds.
And my work on self-realization began 9 years ago, with deepening, doing and studying.
And the strength I had built up over the years came to an extreme test on October 7th, when I was caught at one of the parties around Gaza.
With terrorists infesting the fields around us, bombs exploding overhead
And there began my true test of inner strength.
In recent years I accompany entrepreneurs and managers in the high-tech worlds for self-realization.
Professional or personal.
Using the same tools that I applied and still apply to myself over many years.
Secrets and tools that only a few know for manifesting life full of self-fulfillment
1. After four weeks, you will have a clear and exciting goal
2. After 8 weeks, you'll have a clear action plan for realizing the scary & exciting goal
3. After 12 weeks you will be deep in realizing your new life
Some of the customers that worked with me say
Eman EL Sherbeny, Dubai
I fully recommend everyone to go through the process with Ruth and they will wish that this journey never ends, Ruth is proving that Miracles could be achieved by the person's will, strong determination and self-loving and care, then you will love to innovate your life, observing your goals and get them true on the ground.
I discovered myself, exploring a lot which Ruth highlighted, she helps you to determine who are you? What to do? When and How o take action?
Nothing is impossible, Life is simple and easy, believe in yourself, your core values, an interesting, exciting journey full of knowledge, thinking technique to decide a goal and its action plan to achieve it, without the action plan it will remain a dream.
Yael Shachar, High-Tech Executive
My name is Yael, Ruth helped me a lot to focus myself and my goals, Ruth helped me create a winning image and draw up a work plan and methods of action to realize the goals. Ruth knew how to understand the situation very quickly, to contain and focus actions in order to reach the same goal. I am very grateful for my acquaintance with Ruth.
And on a personal note, Ruth has very rich experience in the business world, her ability to connect the worlds of the mind and the business world gave me an interesting and important point of view.
Efrat Arush, Finance Executive
You are intelligent, deep, attentive and very professional.
I found myself at the end of each coaching session in awe of the depth of work and progress.
You have exceptional listening ability and depth.
It is true that I came to all the answers "on my own", and still - I come out at the end of the process a different person than who I was at the beginning.
Eran Pasternak , Founder and CEO of Pasternak Shoham Investment House
The coaching journey was professional and successful and during it I received many added values which I apply in my personal and professional life. Ruth has a lot of knowledge in improving work methodologies, mapping behavior patterns and adapting them to the living environment, all with the aim of fulfilling personal goals. In addition, acquiring tools to deal with challenges in the work environment and in life in general.
On a personal level, it is a great pleasure to work with Ruth: dedicated, pleasant, inclusive, with the ability to listen and raise insights from her unique angle, including the intentions to expand knowledge and learn more.
I recommend Ruth as a professional who can contribute a lot to managers in improving their professional and personal abilities.
Miriam Yuhvetz, Artist
I warmly and with great excitement recommend Ruth as an empowering, professional and sharp coach.
From the first moment we started meeting, I felt softness and security, that the topics I practice on are simple and attainable, that everything is possible.
Each week was structured, clear, educational and empowering. You could feel the back wind of the training alongside the trials and lessons throughout the period.
I learned time management, setting clear weekly, monthly and yearly goals, to focus on issues that are really important to me alongside the daily activities, to examine where I can be and what good and practical habits I can incorporate into my life.
I have no doubt that anyone who chooses to go through a journey with Ruth will receive a significant gift for his life and parquet tools for daily use and support with a rich and educational side to the journey.
Yifat Shemesh, freelancer
1. I was looking to focus my business activity. My need was to know where I should focus my efforts from a business point of view and make them bear success. The challenge was to find a business plan that would expand my economic activity and help me with my future vision.
2. Ruth is an amazing woman, I felt that working with her would be in cooperation and in accordance with who I am and my character. Unlike other coaches who only know how to engage their client according to one plan, whether it suits him or not.
3. I didn't expect much. From my acquaintance with the world of business mentors, sometimes there is a lot of inflated talk and less real action. Of course I was fooled and working with Ruth was above and beyond what was expected.
4. I liked that real work was done in getting to know me and my inner world. I feel that it helped a lot in finding the right things to focus on. I also liked that although the emphasis was business, there were things beyond that - establishing the right habits for a fulfilling schedule and increasing motivation in the daily approach.
5. Thanks to my work with Ruth, I realized that I want more from this world, that I deserve more from it and that I can get it. Before working with her, I was content to be a designer and swim with the flow of it. Now I believe in myself more and I strive for full self-fulfillment and satisfaction in my everyday life and work.
6. I would recommend opening your mind to what Ruth has to say. A business mentor can lead the way, but only the client can walk it himself. I would also add that Ruth can and should be trusted, and that the client's best interest is the only thing before her eyes.